Deciduous Deciduous

Loved it

That was great. simple earthy style. Subtle animation. I didn't quite agree with the description of it on the frontpage, whether or not that's mike chen's thing, i dunno. I didn't really see it as a life and death kinda thing. I saw it more as this kid who learns to become an optimist. learns to see the good in the bad. the benana being the metaphor for the good coming from the skater punk metaphor of the bad. The angel seemed like a reference to mortality but seeing as i didn't notice much actual death per se (except for the skater punk at the end, but that's not confirmed, heh), I saw it more as his "learning to fly" from the good--the banana. he learned to take the bad and extract the good from it and learn and go on. Thats just what I saw.
One of the few animations that can extract such a deep review from me, from the first viewing, no less. haha! good work.
_roshen

Hiroshima. Hiroshima.

Good movie

Good movie. Not too big a fan of tweening but whatever works, yknow? I liked the monochrome style. The Akira soundtrack was neat.
To 'Hot' Karl Malone, man, you gotta chill. There ARE two sides to every story, I know this much, but "Liberal Hippy Douches move to France?"?? Where are you from, man? This whole Hate France bit is a little strange. I am not French (Im American) but I can imagine why Americans are stereotyped the way they are. It's because of you Hot Karl Malone. You.
eheh.
_roshen
ps. Wasn't Nagasaki a civilian city?

CI: Unregulated CI: Unregulated

my god

that was awesome. i love the art, looked 3d at times, which im sure was at certain points but the whole thing looked like a space fighter video game cutscene. The HUDS were all amazingly detailed i loved that. Man I wish I could do something even remotely complex.
_me

Anime Tower Anime Tower

SAS'KEY KUN!

I LOVE NARUTO!!! i just wish theyd release it in the states so i dont have to spend 35 dollars on a dvd box set of seemly fansubbed episde....amazing stuff tho! check it out!

force leader force leader

score

stage 1 --107
stage 2 --213
yeoh

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

Shit...

This was an awesome game, man. i mean seriously. its the best shooter on newgrounds. my only problems are that its a target practice game. theres nothing to it except to shoot targets in a given time.
This might jsut be me, but i can't get past that lightning gun thing, the third weapon. the third task for it is too hard. time is too little for me and the reload times are waaaaaaaaay too slow. you should make 'em shorter.
also i think there should be a cheat code system for ppl like me who cant play fo' shit. this time thing could also be rethought. y'know, make it so that there a 3 difficulty settings, each with a longer or shorter time limit. and amazing accuracy shots get rewarded with a new weapon. shit like that. sry fo this being so long.
-jus' my thots